I was nominated by Ribana from Popsicle Society for the Special Blogger Award. Ribana, I am deeply inspired by this kind gesture of immense encouragement. Infinite Thanks.
Ribana is an interesting blend of positive energy. She radiates a timeless and endless dose of courage, strength and happiness. A worthy Companion on a long tiring journey. A trip to her diverse wonderland of Knowledge (@ Popsicle Society) always leaves a refreshing aftertaste of rejuvenation.
Rules as Copied from Ribana’s Post:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
- Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award.
- Comment on your nominee’s most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated.
- Have fun
- Do you enjoy your life?: I love my life. I’d never trade my challenges, my victories, or my defeats for anything. They were ordained by the Almighty God for the purpose of the season and for good reason. They blend into an exciting cocktail of experiences that informs who I am today.
- Did you achieve any of your dreams so far?: Sure. The project ‘Nigerian Patriot’ is one of several dreams.
- A cottage by the sea or a cabin in the mountains?: A Cabin in the Mountains.
- Chocolate or cookies?: Cookies any day!
- Do you shop online?: Once in a while, when I can afford to buy something of interest.
- Do you have your own business or working for someone else?: I work for myself. Its more fulfilling.
- Dogs or cats?: I love both because they bring different flavors of companionship to life. Its an equal love that has no preference.
- Cooking at home or eating outside?: I love cooking at home. Its great fun, and presents an opportunity to create anything my mind conceives that my body needs; my way!
- What inspires your motivation to blog?
- How did you overcome your greatest defeat in life?
- Make a wish?
- Given a chance to re-write history, what would you edit?
- Do you think Humans are giving the right attention to the wellbeing of our Planet?
- If something goes wrong with planet earth, is there some other place humans could relocate?
- Your favorite color?
- Happiness, Wealth, or Power (make a pick)?
- Your favorite meal?
- Your favorite genre of music?
- Ihagh G. T: Motivation and Environment
- Femi: Motivated and Free
- Sweet Beliver: Bloom N Adore
Have fun & share the joy!